Indonesian Pan Fried Seabass.
You can have Indonesian Pan Fried Seabass using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Indonesian Pan Fried Seabass
- It’s 2 pieces of seabass fillet.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Prepare Pinch of ground pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of corn flour, to dust the fish.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need of Sauce for Indonesian fried fish.
- It’s 4 of garlic clove.
- Prepare 5 of shallots.
- You need 1 of red chili, more if you like spicy or skip if you don’t like spicy at all.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of toasted coriander seeds.
- Prepare 1 of thumb fresh ginger size.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 2 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare 50 ml of water.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
Indonesian Pan Fried Seabass step by step
- Pat dry the fish really well. Scatter a pinch of salt and ground pepper on the fish. Dust with corn flour to coat the fish so it won’t stick when fried pan. Shake to remove excess flour, and set aside..
- Grind garlic, shallots, ginger, coriander seeds and chilli until becoming a paste. Set aside..
- Heat the frying pan on high heat until you see thin wisp of smoke. Add 2 tbsp oil and swirl to coat the pan. Fry the fish for 5 minutes each side. Only flip the fish once at the end of 5 minutes or when you see that the edges of the fish has browned. Otherwise, the fish will stick to the pan. Set the fish on a serving plate..
- Reduce the heat to medium heat add the remaining oil. Add the paste, sugar, salt, sweet soy sauce and water. Wait until it bubbles a bit, then add honey. Cook for a minutes. Pour the sauce onto fish. Serve immediately with steamed rice..