cheesy corn dog bites. Push a wooden skewer through the cheese-wrapped hot dog, then place seam side down on a baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining hot dogs. These corn dog bites from Delish.com are scary addictive.
Ingredients like Bisquick, hot dogs, jalapenos, corn and cheddar are slow cooked to a cheesy casserole. Bite sized cheese and corn appetizers. Super easy to make, and they will disappear quickly! You can have cheesy corn dog bites using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of cheesy corn dog bites
- You need 1 packages of Shawnee mills corn muffins.
- Prepare 1/4 packages of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 3 each of hot dogs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
A few weeks ago, I was at my sister's house, watching her kids for a few days while she was out of town. It's midway fare without the stick: hot dogs nestled in moist cornbread with the added attraction of cheese. These homemade corn dog bites taste better than anything you'd find in your grocer's freezer section! Watch Life in Korea, Street Food Video!
cheesy corn dog bites instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Make corn muffins as directed on package. Add 2 TBS oil.
- Use half a small spoon worth of batter in a 24 count mini cupcake pan to cover bottom..
- Add a pinch of cheese to each cup. Now push cheese down into batter..
- Cut each hot dog into 8 pieces..
- Put a piece of hot dog in each cup..
- Use another half a spoonful to cover hot dogs..
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes or until golden..
I know it sounds a bit strange, but TRUST me! Roll cheese corn dogs on sugar to evenly coat while it's still hot. This is what makes Korean corn dog so special, so don't miss out!! Spicy and gooey, these Cheesy Sriracha Corn Dog Poppers are an addictive snack. If it's too spicy for the kids, take the heat down a notch and reduce the amount of Sriracha used For each popper, place a hot dog slice on the center of a dough square.