You can have Cheeseburger Quesadillas using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Quesadillas
- It’s 2 lbs of ground beef.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s of salt and pepper, I also add cayenne pepper and seasoning salt.
- It’s 6 of small flour tortillas.
- You need 2 cups of shredded cheese, whatever kind you like.
- Prepare 3 of jalapeno peppers.
- It’s of lettuce and tomato.
- It’s of butter or margarine.
- Prepare of sour cream and salsa.
Cheeseburger Quesadillas step by step
- Mix egg and spices into ground beef. Make 3 large patties (about the size of your tortillas).
- Cook hamburger patties, drain and set aside..
- In a large skillet or a griddle, lay out your tortillas spreading butter on under side. Do not turn on..
- Cover with cheese and sliced jalapenos..
- Top with patty, add tomato slices and lettuce. Cover with more cheese..
- Top with another tortilla with butter on top..
- Turn heat on med heat, pressing down on quesadillas slightly as they cook..
- Cook about 3-5 min until golden brown..
- Flip slowly and carefully, placing hand on top of quesadilla holding the ingredients in. Some might get out, that's fine. But the majority will stay in..
- Cook till golden brown..
- Cut into 4 quarters and serve with sour cream and salsa..