Grilled Cheese Spinach Sweet Corn Sandwich.
You can cook Grilled Cheese Spinach Sweet Corn Sandwich using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Cheese Spinach Sweet Corn Sandwich
- Prepare of Spinach leaves 1 bunch.
- You need 1 pack of Sweet Corn.
- It’s of Mozarilla Cheese.
- You need of Cheese Spread.
- It’s of Garlic.
- It’s of Chilli Flakes.
- It’s of Black Pepper Powder.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Milk 1 and half cup.
- It’s 3 spoon of All Purpose flour/Maida.
- It’s 2 spoon of Butter.
- Prepare of Oil for cooking.
- Prepare of All Purpose Seasoning/pizza herbs.
Grilled Cheese Spinach Sweet Corn Sandwich instructions
- Take a kadhai or pan add butter and heat on medium flame after that add all Purpose flour and fly for 2 min then add milk and salt and make white sauce for Sandwich after that take pan add any Cooking oil then add chilli Flakes and herbs and fry for 2 min..
- Now add Sweet Corn and cook for 2 min after that add chopped spinach leaves and cook till water reduce.Then add white sauce and mix well..
- After cooling down the mixture add mozarrilla Cheese.Now take Bread Slices apply Cheese Spread after that apply spinach corn paste.apply this paste on two slice bread..
- After applying paste on bread cook the bread on both sides with butter on grilled it in a griller.after 5 to 10 min your Grilled Cheese Spinach Sweet Corn Sandwich is Ready to Serve..
- Serve it hot with Sauce or any Chutney..