Rendang beef and Hainam rice. Beef Rendang – the best and authentic beef rendang recipe online! Spicy and rich Malaysian/Indonesian beef stew made with beef, spices and Serve this dish with rice, noodles or bread. For a traditional Malaysian meal and easy weeknight dinner, I recommend the following recipes.
Bring the coconut milk to a boil. […] Beef Rendang- When we order this, it comes with rice and wrapped and stapled in brown paper. Beef Rendang, is an aromatic caramelized beef curry traditionally served during festive occasions. Make it at home with detailed instructions in this video. You can cook Rendang beef and Hainam rice using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rendang beef and Hainam rice
- It’s 800 g of beef.
- It’s 500 g of potato.
- You need 400 g of rice.
- You need of beef rendang paste.
- It’s of coconut milk.
- You need of hainam rice paste.
For the herby rice, wash the rice really well under cold water, the water will run clear when it is washed enough. To serve, mix the herbs into the rice and divide between four warmed serving dishes. Next spoon on the rendang, finish with a few sprigs of coriander and serve immediately, garnished with the. Beef Rendang has incredible depth of flavour, with complexity and many layers of spices.
Rendang beef and Hainam rice instructions
- Prepare all ingredients. Beef cut in small pieces 2cm x 2cm x 0.5cm.
- Mix beef with coconut milk (1:2 ratio with water), mixed garlic, onion cut small and rendang paste. Cook for 2 hours. Make sure its not dry, spin every 5-10 minutes. Potato is optional, can be mixed directly or boiled first separately..
- Prepare Hainam rice, again same rules, use half of manufacturer recommendation, add 0.5 tbsp of salt. Cooked in rice cooker. From here everything is automatic..
Beef Rendang is a Malaysian curry and is considered by many to be the king of all curries! Beef Rendang, is an aromatic caramelized beef curry traditionally served during festive occasions. Make it at home with detailed video instructions. Beef Rendang or rendang daging, in Malay/Indonesian, is a curry fit for a King. It's a curry with meltingly tender beef that's been slow cooked in Is Beef Rendang also a Malaysian recipe?