4th of July London Broil. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine orange juice, rosemary, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Spray grill rack with nonstick nonflammable cooking spray. I make it like this because I hate it cooked any other way.
Then rinse steaks, and pat dry really well with paper towels. Mix all the marinade ingredients in a small bowl. Nothing epitomizes the Fourth of July more than grilling outside and relaxing in the backyard with close family and friends. You can have 4th of July London Broil using 14 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 4th of July London Broil
- Prepare 2 pounds of London Broil.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoons of chili powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of ground paprika.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1-1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of extra Virgin olive oil divided.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 4 of medium white sweet potatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced celery.
- You need to taste of salt for celery.
Simply marinate your meat overnight in a little soy sauce, vegetable oil, ketchup, oregano, and garlic. This recipe is a delicious way to make inexpensive cuts of beef taste like you spent a fortune. You'll also see how to score and slice your London Broil. Watch the video, then get Jill's top-rated recipe for London Broil II.
4th of July London Broil instructions
- Preheat oven 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Heat a cast iron skillet and add half the olive oil.
- Cross-hatching cut top and bottom of London Broil.
- Add the spices to a bowl.
- Mix and add sugar then mix well..
- Add the spice mix to the top and bottom of the London Broil.
- Add the London Broil to the skillet and brown both sides..
- Peel and slice the sweet potatoes and add around the London Broil and season the sweet potatoes with the rest of the spice mix..
- Add stick of butter on top and Put into oven.
- After 30 minutes cover with aluminum foil.
- Roast in the oven till potatoes are tender..
- Slice the celery. Add juices to a pan, and heat. Then add the celery to the juices and sauté for 7 minutes. Add to the London Broil as desired. Some folks don't like celery..
- By now the London Broil has rested for 10 minutes. Slice and serve..
- I hope you enjoy! Have a happy and safe 4th of July!.
Back to London Broil for the Slow Cooker recipe. Delicious potatoes so very delicious! betsy.hudson. But London Broil is actually much better from a Flank Steak, which is long grained and thin. London Broil is a method, not a cut of meat, regardless of what that little sticker the butcher puts on it says. Usually it's flank, shoulder or round.