Fried Salmon in Couscous Salad. Transfer the fish to an ovenproof dish, sprinkle with half the herbs To serve, spoon the couscous onto a serving plate and lay the fish fillet on top. Flakes of salmon and wilted spinach add body and flavor to this warm couscous salad that's seasoned with mustard and dill. Our Pan Fried Salmon with Asparagus & Couscous Salad is savory and ultra-nutritious.
Truthfully, I most love salmon simply pan-fried in butter, lemon and herbs, but this delicious medley of all my favorite summertime flavors is a close second! The salmon flakes apart like butter with your fork, and the lemony couscous and crisp vegetables add the perfect amount of flavor and. Jamie has a super simple and healthy salmon recipe the perfect, tasty mid-week meal. You can cook Fried Salmon in Couscous Salad using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried Salmon in Couscous Salad
- You need 2 of each Salmon.
- You need 1 of medium Cucumber.
- It’s 3 of large Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 of medium Lime (fresh juice and few grated lime skin).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
Pan fried salmon with tender asparagus and courgette served on a bed of. Hot nights are inspiring cool, healthy salads! Just made this last night, and it was so pretty and so delicious I think I'll take it to my next potluck. This arugula and couscous salad recipe with cucumbers and feta is simple, fast and This lemony arugula and couscous salad is crave-worthy.
Fried Salmon in Couscous Salad instructions
- Cook coucous as shown in the package, set aside. Heat the skillet and pour the oil.
- Fried the salmon and seasoned with salt and pepper. While cooking the salmon, cut the cucumber and tomatoes in small pieces, grate some skin of the lime and take the juice..
- Mix the cucumber, tomatoes, lime juice and skin then mix the cooked couscous. Seasoned with salt and pepper..
- Serve the couscous salad with salmon on top..
Once you make it, you'll be itching to make it again. For more arugula recipes, take a look at our Fried Goat Cheese, Strawberry and Arugula Salad, our. Looking for salad recipes, salmon recipes, chickpea recipes, couscous recipes or couscous salad recipes? Heat a little olive oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat until hot. Spice up dinner time with this salmon with Moroccan couscous recipe.