Indonesian Lamb Satay.
You can cook Indonesian Lamb Satay using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Indonesian Lamb Satay
- You need 250 gram of lamb fillet.
- You need 20-30 pcs of satay skewers.
- Prepare 1 of tomato (cubed).
- It’s 1 of shallot (cubed).
- Prepare 5 pcs of bird eye chili (red or green) cut into small size.
- Prepare 1 of lime (cut into wedges).
- You need of Indonesian sweet soya sauce (kecap manis).
Indonesian Lamb Satay instructions
- Cut the meat into preferable size and stick it onto satay skewers (4-5 pcs per skewer).
- Heat the grill, and cook the satay until the meat are well cooked. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine tomato, shallot and chili, add kecap manis, stir well to combine..
- Pour the kecap manis mixture onto the satay and squeezed lime over ir. Ready to serve..
- Serve while hot is preferable 😊.