Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole.
You can have Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole
- It’s 1 lb of ground hamburger.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 4 oz of softened cream cheese.
- It’s 1 can of cheddar cheese soup.
- It’s 1 can of Rotel.
- Prepare 1 can of corn (drained).
- Prepare 1 of Ranch seasoning packet.
- You need 1 cup of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of Mexican style shredded cheese.
- You need 1/2 packages of Frozen tater tots.
Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Brown Hamburger and minced garlic in large saucepan. Drain..
- Add the cream cheese and mix well until melted. Then add the cheese soup and mix well..
- Add the corn, rotel, shredded cheddar cheese, and Ranch packet. Mix well..
- Pour mixture into a baking pan and top with frozen tater tots. Then sprinkle with the Mexican style cheese. Cover with aluminum foil..
- Bake covered for 25min then remove foil and bake uncovered for an additional 5min.