Mediterranean Couscous Salad. And this Mediterranean couscous salad is just that! Nutty, chewy pearl couscous, joins in with protein-rich chickpeas, lots of chopped fresh veggies, and Mediterranean favorites like olives and. A simple salad loaded with lots of fresh veggies and an easy dressing makes this great for a meal on its own or.
This easy Mediterranean Couscous Salad with tomatoes, olives, artichokes, and fresh basil is a summer salad favorite! This Mediterranean couscous salad is a winner. And it tastes even better the next day after the flavors have had a chance to meld. You can have Mediterranean Couscous Salad using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mediterranean Couscous Salad
- Prepare of Salad.
- You need 2 cup of vegetable broth.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of uncooked cous cous.
- It’s 1 of roasted red pepper cut into large chunks.
- It’s 1/2 of of a medium red onion cut into half and then thinly sliced.
- Prepare 10 of pimento stuffed green olives.
- You need 5 oz of crumbled feta cheese.
- You need 1 clove of of garlic, grated.
- It’s 1 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of freshly chopped flat leaf parsley.
- You need 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 4 oz of shredded cooked chicken( optional ).
Reviews for: Photos of Mediterranean Couscous Salad. Mediterranean Couscous Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Mediterranean couscous salad is a light, healthy and simple salad that's perfect for summer barbecues, potlucks and picnics. You can throw it together with either type of couscous and add.
Mediterranean Couscous Salad step by step
- In large pan, bring vegetable broth to a boil..
- Add cous cous and parsley..
- Turn off heat, cover, and let it sit for 5 minutes..
- While it absorbs liquid, cut up roasted pepper and grate garlic. Slice onions too..
- Once 5 minutes pass, add all ingredients into pan with cous cous..
- If using optional chicken, add it now too..
- Toss well fluffing up cous cous as you toss..
- Place in serving dish and enjoy a side salad or a full meal with additional chicken in just 10-15 minutes..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
This recipe for Mediterranean Couscous Salad with Roasted Eggplant is made with roasted red peppers, feta cheese, and fresh herbs. It's great for a quick and healthy lunch or for any summer. The Mediterranean flavors really shine in this simple spring salad and the roasted chickpeas add a lovely crunch. Grab a fork and dig in! Cauliflower "couscous" is a winner in our household and I hope.