Risoni Tagine with sausage.
You can have Risoni Tagine with sausage using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Risoni Tagine with sausage
- It’s 500 Grams of Risoni.
- You need 800 grams of Beef Sausage.
- Prepare 1 of Fresh Tomato.
- You need of Tomato Paste.
- You need 1 of Green Bell Peper.
- You need 1 of Medium Chopped Onion.
- Prepare of Ground Cinnamon.
- You need of Dried Chopped Thyme.
- Prepare of Dried Ground Corriander.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Cooking Oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Chopped Garlic.
Risoni Tagine with sausage instructions
- In a wok, put the Risoni with some oil on medium heat, when it turns Golden color add water and let it cook till water is fully absorbed and Risoni is almost fully cooked. Don't forget to keep fluffing it with a fork throughout..
- In another wok, mix Butter with Onions, Green Pepper, Garlic and Fresh Tomato. When juices are out, add the Cinnamon, Thyme, Corriander, salt, and Tomato paste and mix well.
- Add the sausages to the mix and cook.
- Add the mix to Risoni in the first wok and mix together and put it all in a pyrex plate or Clay Tagine (Clay Tagines make the taste stand out more than pyrex).
- Preheat oven to 180°.
- Put the Tagine in oven for 25 mintes.