You can have Chicken Tacquitos using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Tacquitos
- You need 2 of small corn tortillas.
- It’s 2 oz of grilled chicken.
- You need 2 tbsp of monterey jack cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of taco sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ranch.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dijon mustard.
- It’s of peanut oil.
Chicken Tacquitos instructions
- Turn burner on to medium temp. As burner heats up, warm tortillas in pan until soft..
- Remove tortillas from pan, and while still warm, add chicken and cheese to both. Roll shut, as tight as possible..
- Pour 1/3 cup oil into hot pan, bring to boiling temp. Add tacquitos, with seam side down, to oil. Flip every 3 minutes, cook for total of 9 minutes..
- In small cup, combine taco sauce, honey, ranch, and dijon mustard. Whisk together..
- When fully cooked (cheese melted, chicken at 165°F, tortillas are hard), remove tacquitos from pan. Gently wrap in paper towels to soak extra oil off for 5 minutes..
- Remove from paper towels, serve with sauce..