Pork, Apple and Couscous Meatballs.
You can have Pork, Apple and Couscous Meatballs using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pork, Apple and Couscous Meatballs
- It’s of meatballs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cooked couscous.
- You need 1 lb of ground pork.
- You need 1/4 cup of diced shallots.
- Prepare 1 of minced cloves of garlic.
- It’s 2 large of eggs, beaten.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of sriracha hot sauce ( optional ).
- You need 1/4 tsp of fresh ground pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of peeled, cored and small diced apple,.
Pork, Apple and Couscous Meatballs instructions
- Preheat oven to 450°F..
- Add all your ingredients to a bowl and thoroughly mix together..
- Shape into small balls. Place on a parchment lined cooking tray..
- Cook in oven for 15-20 minutes until nice golden brown. Pork must reach 165 internal temperature..
- Recipe by taylor68too.
- You may fry these in a deep sided pan over medium heat. I used extra virgin olive oil and keep gently rolling them to cook on all sides. Then sprinkle some season salt on top before serving..