Indonesian Corn Fritters.
You can cook Indonesian Corn Fritters using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Indonesian Corn Fritters
- Prepare 400 grams of corn kernels.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- You need 75 grams of all purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- Prepare to taste of ground white/black pepper.
- It’s of Coriander leaves / green onion as needed, finely chopped.
- You need of Grind the following into paste :.
- You need 3 of shallots.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves.
Indonesian Corn Fritters instructions
- Process the corn in a food processor until half smooth (still able to see some whole kernels, not totally pureed)..
- Transfer to a bowl then add the rest of ingredients. Mix well..
- In a wok or a deep frying pan over high heat, add frying oil to a depth of 1 1/2 to 2 inches. Heat to 350 degrees. Working in batches, scoop up corn mixture 1 tablespoon at a time, and add to hot oil, be careful not to crowd pan..
- Fry until golden brown, 1.5 to 2.5 minutes a side. Drain and place on paper towels..