Southwest Egg Roll And Avocado Dip.
You can have Southwest Egg Roll And Avocado Dip using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Southwest Egg Roll And Avocado Dip
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of Shredded cooked chicken.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Shredded Mexican cheese blend.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Frozen corn thawed.
- You need 2/3 cup of Canned black beans drained and rinsed.
- You need 5 of Green onions chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of Fresh minced cilantro.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ground cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of Grated lime peel.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 20 of Egg roll wrappers.
- Prepare 1 of Oil for frying wrappers.
- Prepare 1 cup of Ranch salad dressing.
- Prepare 1 medium of Ripe avocado peeled and mashed.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cilantro.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Grated lime peel.
Southwest Egg Roll And Avocado Dip instructions
- In a large bowl, combine the first ten ingredients. Place 1/4 cup of chicken mixture in the center of 1 egg roll wrapper. ( keep remaining wrappers covered with a damp paper towel until ready to use). Fold bottom corner over filling. Fold side towards center over filling. Moisten remaining corner with water; roll up tightly to seal. Repeat.
- In an skillet or deep fryer, heat oil to 375. Fry egg rolls, a few at a time, for two min on each side or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels..
- Meanwhile combine the last 4 ingredients and serve as a dip for the egg rolls..