Oven Baked Cheeseburger.
You can have Oven Baked Cheeseburger using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oven Baked Cheeseburger
- You need 8 slices of bread.
- It’s 1-1/3 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 cup of mild shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need As needed of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of bacon relish see my recipe.
- Prepare 8 teaspoon of mayonnaise.
- You need To taste of tomato ketchup optional.
Oven Baked Cheeseburger instructions
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the ground beef and seasoned salt.
- In an oven safe dish, I used an 8 inch cast iron skillet, spray with nonstick and lightly sprinkle and salt. push the ground beef into the skillet. And lightly sprinkle the top with salt..
- Add the cheese over the beef. I used 75/25 lean/to fat ratio of ground beef..
- The beef will shrink away from the edges making for easy cutting and removal..
- Put into oven for 30-35 minutes..
- Cut into quarters.
- Mayonnaise the bread and add the burgers..
- Add the bacon relish.
- Put the top on and serve! I hope you enjoy!!!.