hot n sweet bbq ribs. #Grillkanal #PortlandXL #Ribs Hallo Grillfans! willkommen auf meinem Grillkanal. Ich versuche wöchentlich ein Video mit meinen Ideen hochzuladen. BBQ them on the Traeger for sweet & smoky ribs you'll love.
An easy recipe for sweet and tangy beef short ribs cooked in the oven and then finished on the grill with homemade barbecue sauce. Let it come to room temperature before using. For more, see our easy pressure cooker short ribs recipe and our easy BBQ sauce. You can have hot n sweet bbq ribs using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of hot n sweet bbq ribs
- You need 3 1/2 lb of st. louis pork ribs.
- You need 1/2 cup of light brown sugar unpacked.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of your favorite bbq sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
These ribs have a nice sweet hot taste. Place all ingredients together in large roasting pan. Cut ribs apart for easier serving.… Mix ingredients together. Brush on ribs making sure to coat all ribs.
hot n sweet bbq ribs step by step
- place ribs bone side down in baking pan.
- rub brown sugar all over top side of ribs.
- sprinkle salt and both peppers on ribs.
- let sit covered for 1 hour at room temp.
- preheat oven to 400.
- let cook for 25 minutes.
- add water just until bottom of pan is covered.
- cover and put in oven cook for 1 hour.
- take out of oven and coat with bbq sauce.
- put back in oven uncovered and cook for 15 minutes.
Spread ribs out evenly on bottom of pan. cover lightly with foil. Pair these sweet BBQ ribs with allergy-friendly coleslaw and grilled corn (with salt, herbs and spices, not butter) for an all-around winning meal. Special Diet Notes: Sweet BBQ Ribs. By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, nut-free, peanut-free, and soy-free. This fabulous recipe for Sweet BBQ Crockpot Ribs uses just three ingredients.