Grill Chicken Satay n' Fried Rice.
You can cook Grill Chicken Satay n' Fried Rice using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grill Chicken Satay n' Fried Rice
- You need 250 gr of Chiken Breast boneless.
- You need 1 tsp of Miso paste.
- Prepare Pinch of salt and black pepper.
- Prepare of For fried rice :.
- Prepare 3 cups of cook rice.
- Prepare 100 gr of Mix fresh vegetables as:.
- It’s of Red sweet pepper, green pepper, sweet corn and mushroom.
- It’s 2 cloves of Garlic.
- It’s 1 pcs of shallot.
- It’s Pinch of salt and white pepper for seasoning.
Grill Chicken Satay n' Fried Rice instructions
- Cut square the chicken breast or cut as you wish, add miso paste pinch salt and black pepper.. marinade for 10 to 15 minutes.
- While waiting marinade cut the vegetables.. chop shallot and garlic.
- After marinade put the chicken into stick on…
- Heat some grill pans and grill the chicken satay until cook more less 3 minutes each side…
- While in the other pans heat the Olive oil and put shallot until taste the aroma and put garlic on for few minute add some vegetables until cook enough and rice combine together don't forget to seasoning well…
- Assemble on the plate with some slice of cucumbers and some sambal if you want.. enjoy!!.