Spicy Sardines and Green Bean Stir Fry. Learn how to make Spicy Chicken Green Beans with Black Bean Sauce. Green beans are fried with onion and garlic, then simmered in a Vietnamese style sauce. This side dish, was one of my favorites growing up!
You've probably had stir-fried green beans at your favorite Chinese restaurant, but this has to be one of the easiest recipe around for this type of dish I decided to call it "World's Easiest" Garlicky Green Beans Stir Fry after I thought about how easy it was, although it's just called Garlicky Green Bean. Basically make these amazing Spicy Chinese Sichuan Green Beans pick out a delicious main course and you're on your way to a restaurant worthy meal. Wok: Great for high heat, quick cooking. You can cook Spicy Sardines and Green Bean Stir Fry using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Sardines and Green Bean Stir Fry
- It’s 100 grams of green bean, sliced in 1/4 length.
- You need 2 cans of sardines in water, drained.
- Prepare 3 of shallots, thinly sliced.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, thinly sliced.
- It’s 10 of dried chilies, chopped.
- It’s 1 inch of dried galangal.
- Prepare 2 of kaffir lime leaves.
- It’s 75 ml of water.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of Indonesian sweet soy sauce (kecap manis).
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need to taste of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of hard boiled egg, peeled and sliced.
This wok is a great addition to your kitchen if you love cooking Chinese food or stir fries in general. Chopped green beans cooked over high heat until blistered, then stir fried with a spicy intense flavoured sauce and pork. If the full blown Szechuan Recipe VIDEO above. A simplified version of the popular Szechuan Stir Fried Green Beans with Minced Pork – same flavour punch but made with.
Spicy Sardines and Green Bean Stir Fry step by step
- Heat 2 tablespoon oil, saute the shallots and garlic until fragrant. Add in the chilies, galangal and kaffir lime leaves. Stir it..
- Add the green bean and sardines. Add the sweet soy sauce, salt and pepper. Stir it. Pour the water in. Cook until the liquid reduced..
- Serve with sliced eggs..
This delicious spicy green bean stir-fry comes together in just minutes from a handful of ingredients. It's loaded with tender green beans and savory Although it's a popular staple at Chinese-American restaurants, Stir-Fried Green Beans with Black Bean Sauce most likely originated from the Sichuan. Reddish-brown Sichuan peppercorns–which are technically a dried berry husk–have a tart and View image. Spicy Pork & Green Bean Stir-Fry. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This Chinese green bean stir-fry may seem simple, but it's truly delicious!