Warak Enab Grape Leaves Egyptian Style.
You can cook Warak Enab Grape Leaves Egyptian Style using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Warak Enab Grape Leaves Egyptian Style
- It’s 1 of can.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Parsley.
- You need 2 cup of Rice.
- It’s 2 can of Tomato paste.
- You need 1 of Salt to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 of Pepper.
- You need 1 large of onion.
- You need 1 of Chicken broth.
Warak Enab Grape Leaves Egyptian Style instructions
- Food process large onion into paste. Mix onions, rice, parsley, paste, salt and pepper together. Clean grape leaves with water. Prepare them on a plate. Depending on the size of the grape leaf put as much rice mixture as needed in the middle of the league and roll the end in and then fold the sides in and roll tightly till the end. Repeat. Pack grape leaves tightly together in pot . Add chicken broth 1inch above grape leaves. Bring to boil and then cover and put on low heat until rice is cooked..