Corn dogs. A corn dog (also spelled corndog) is a sausage (usually a hot dog) on a stick that has been coated in a thick layer of cornmeal batter and deep fried. Our corn dogs aren't just yummy. Served alongside your little one's favorite fruits and veggies.
Hot dogs are skewered on sticks, dipped in corn batter, and then fried to a golden brown. This Corn Dog Recipe is a classic fair treat that's easy to make at home! Mix together a quick cornmeal batter, dip the hot dogs, and fry for a few minutes until golden brown. You can have Corn dogs using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Corn dogs
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of yellow corn flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 10 piece of sausage.
- Prepare 4 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need of Pepper(optional).
- It’s of Stewer.
Corn dogs are popular fair food, and for good reason: the crunchy cornmeal crust pairs perfectly with the juicy hot dog within. Prepare corn dogs at home just like you'd get at the fair. Both kids and grown-ups will love this hearty corn dog batter. Corn Dogs Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
Corn dogs instructions
- In a bowl mix flour,corn flour,milk,sugar,egg,baking powder and pour into a long cup.
- Pre heat oil in a dip sauce pan over medium heat,insert stewer into your sausage.roll sausage into batter until well coated.
- Fry 3 or 4 at a time until lightly browned for 3 mins.drain on paper towel.
I should've ordered two or just gone for the footlong. Easy Homemade Corn Dogs (アメリカンドッグ) recipe that takes just minutes to make, and they are a perfect snack for summer BBQ and parties. Inspired by the Japanese drama – Midnight Diner. A classic corn dog is always great, but these variations are better. It's hard to go wrong with a classic corn dog.