Carne Asada taco.
You can have Carne Asada taco using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carne Asada taco
- It’s 2 pounds of skirt steak.
- You need 3 of limes juiced.
- It’s 5 of garlic cloved minced.
- You need 1 bunch of cilantro.
- You need 1 of red onion chopped.
- Prepare Dozen of corn torillias.
- You need 2 of avacadoes sliced.
- You need of Pico de gallo.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Carne Asada taco step by step
- Marinade skirt steak with garlic, limes salt pepper for a hour then grill and let stand.
- Cut cilantro, red onion and mix in bowl set aside..
- Warn corn tortillas on a calmal or in over with foil at 350° farinhiet for 30 min.
- Put to gether torilla, meat, avacado, cilantro, then pico de gallo..