Crowd Pleasing Taco Dip.
You can have Crowd Pleasing Taco Dip using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crowd Pleasing Taco Dip
- Prepare 16 oz of Sour Cream.
- Prepare 1 packages of McCormick Taco Seasoning.
- You need 1 can of Refried Beans.
- You need 1 packages of Fresh Pico de Gallo (in produce section).
- It’s 2 cup of Shredded Cheese (preferably the taco one).
- Prepare 1 cup of Shredded Lettuce.
Crowd Pleasing Taco Dip instructions
- Mix Refried Beans and Taco Seasoning.
- Spread mixture unto bottom of casserole dish (do not heat).
- Top with Sour Cream, then Lettuce, Pico de Gallo, and Cheese.
- Serve with your favorite tortilla chip.