Southern Corn Braead Salad.
You can have Southern Corn Braead Salad using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Southern Corn Braead Salad
- It’s 2 loaf of fresh baked hot water cornbread.
- Prepare 1 can of whole kernel corn.
- You need 1 can of pinto beans.
- It’s 2 can of season stewed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped green onions.
- You need 4 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- It’s 2 packages of ranch dressing mix.
- It’s 2 pints of sour cream.
- You need 3 cup of chopped bacon bits.
Southern Corn Braead Salad instructions
- In a large bowl crumble a cool layer of Cornbread.
- spread a layer of corn over the Cornbread.
- spread a layer of pinto beans over Cornbread and corn.
- apply even layer of chopped stewed tomatoes.
- mix together sour cream and ranch mix until creamy and spread a thin layer over the Cornbread, corn, pinto beans..
- apply a even layer of chopped green onions over other ingredients.
- sprinkle a even layer of bacon bits over the ranch dressing mix.
- sprinkle a even layer of shredded cheese.
- Repeat steps until bowl is full, let refrigerate for a couple hours before you serve.