Chicken taco salad. For the salad: Next, place the ears of corn in the skillet you used to cook the chicken and roll them around so that the flavorful oil/butter mixture. Grilled Chicken Taco Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Trust me, you won't miss the tortillas!
Chicken Taco SaladA huge salad with so much beautiful goodness going on, it's hard to know where to turn. We use this super duper chicken across several meals, including it in tacos, sandwiches, omelets and enchiladas. My little guys love helping measure seasonings. You can cook Chicken taco salad using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken taco salad
- It’s 8 medium of corn tortillas.
- You need 1 of oliveoil cooking spray.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 4 cup of romaine lettuce, shredded.
- Prepare 1 lb of shredded cooked chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded reduced fat mexican cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fat-free sour cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of salsa.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of hot pepper sauce.
Today's chicken taco salad is amazing and would be perfect for your upcoming gathering. If you're looking for a more traditional option, here's my favorite traditional chopped taco salad number. I love breezy, warm weather especially when the bugs aren't out in full. I love chicken salads, and one of my most favorite ones is a chicken taco salad with lots of vegetables, crushed tortilla chips, creamy Ranch dressing (or a healthier.
Chicken taco salad instructions
- cut totillas into 4 wedges each.
- preheat oven to 400°F.
- coat baking sheet with olive oil cooking spray.
- arrange tortillas on baking sheet, spray with cooking spray..
- bake until golden brown about 10 minutes.
- arrange tortillas in bottom and up sides of 4 salad bowls. Divide lettuce, chicken, tomatoes, and cheese amongst four bowls..
- Whisk together sour cream, salsa, cumin and pepper sauce. Drizzle about 3 tablespoons dressing over each salad.
Chicken Taco Salad Print Here's a really quick way to enjoy a taco salad any night of the week. For an added creamy texture, try adding some sliced avocado. This vibrant chicken taco salad is chock full of nutritious flavor: crisp romaine lettuce, creamy GOYA® Black Beans, chipotle-spiced chicken breast Chicken Taco Salad. Be the first to write a review! Serve a zesty chicken taco salad drizzled with a chipotle chile, cumin, and cilantro dressing.