Slaw on sausage and a burger. Not your traditional burger but it's just as tasty! Delicious little burgers with grilled beef sausages and a crunchy slaw. Cook sausages under grill until well browned.
Jarlsberg cheese, homemade pickles, and homemade sprout slaw are piled high for I'm a burger girl. I love cooking burgers, whether it's frying them indoors, or grilling them outdoors. Burgers are classic American comfort food in my opinion. You can have Slaw on sausage and a burger using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slaw on sausage and a burger
- You need of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆meat◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- You need 1 pound of ground beef.
- It’s 1 pound of smoked sausage.
- Prepare as needed of oil to fry.
- You need of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆slaw◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- It’s 1 of long zucchini.
- Prepare 1 of long carrot.
- It’s 1 of sweet potato.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of red wine vinegar.
Sausage Smashed Burgers – Incredibly juicy and super flavorful smashed burgers topped with homemade pickles, jarlsberg cheese, and sprout slaw! What do you think about this beauty? THAT my lovelies, is a Sausage Smashed Burger! This burger slaw is one of my very favorite accompaniments to a big old juicy hamburger, especially a Mouthwatering I make a hot dog slaw that can also be unsed on polish sausage or brats.
Slaw on sausage and a burger instructions
- Remove casing from sausage. Slit partial way lengthwise but not all the way through.
- Heat oil and fry split side down first.
- While thats frying wash the vegetables and dry. Make noodles from the zucchini.
- Turn the sausage it should be crispy.
- Make noodles into the carrot. Peel the potato and make noodles into them. Add to zucchini.
- Add mayonnaise, cheese, and vinegar. Mix and set aside.
- Fry the burgers I made 3 patties, 1/3 pound each. Make sure to get the edges crispy..
- Add the slaw down the split and on top of burgers. Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Never heard of slaw on a burger till we went to a restaurant in town and ordered a "slaw burger"… different. We are making pulled pork (w slaw), burgers and homemade sausage. I am hoping for quick and easy. Cut a watermelon and a pineapple into chunks. These curry-spiced salmon burgers give good ol' beef and turkey patties a run for their money.