Crockpot buffalo ranch chicken sliders. This is a spicy, hearty sandwich that will please those who love buffalo chicken wings. This recipe is perfect for those days spent watching football. This recipe is perfect for those days spent watching football.
Make low carb wrapped in lettuce or on small buns as an Try our crockpot buffalo chicken sliders! With a creamy sauce, tender chicken and a bit of a kick to it, I Place chicken inside on the bottom with buffalo sauce and ranch dressing poured on top. Buffalo Chicken Sliders are a little bit tangy and a little bit spicy and the perfect snacking sandwich Enter Buffalo Chicken Sliders. You can cook Crockpot buffalo ranch chicken sliders using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot buffalo ranch chicken sliders
- It’s 4 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 package of ranch I like to use buttermilk ranch seasoning.
- Prepare 3 cloves of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 (12 oz) of bottle of mild or hot wing sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted butter unsalted is recommended.
- Prepare of Hawaiian sweet rolls.
- It’s of Blue cheese crumbles.
- You need of Thinly sliced red onion.
- Prepare of Ranch dressing.
- Prepare of Additional wing sauce.
This recipe pulls together in just a few short minutes but tastes like you For this recipe, we shred the chicken and then add buffalo sauce, ranch dressing, and cheese. Plus… this healthy Crockpot Buffalo Ranch Chicken recipe is so versatile ~ you can serve it up as chicken breasts, shred it and serve on a bun or slider rolls, or serve shredded in a lettuce wrap or on top of a salad. So go grab the Ranch packet! Crockpot Buffalo Chicken is so simple, delicious, and versatile!
Crockpot buffalo ranch chicken sliders step by step
- (Optional) Spray crock pot with cooking spray or use crockpot Liners. Place chicken in crockpot and season with the dry ranch.
- Mix wing sauce with butter and garlic and pour over chicken.
- Cook on low for about 8 hours.
- Shread chicken and mix up and serve on split Hawaiian rolls. Top sandwiches with a little red onion, some blue cheese crumbles and drizzle on additional wing sauce or ranch dressing if desired !.
Throw it on a bun for the perfect Pulled Buffalo Chicken Sandwich. If you love chicken and love spicy food, it doesn't get better than Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken…making a great topping for sandwiches, tacos, nachos, and more! These buffalo chicken sliders are perfect for game day or just for a quick lunch! Ranch does not belong in buffalo chicken, blue cheese is the traditional flavor, I know, I know I know. I like to start these out with a rotisserie chicken or my crockpot shredded chicken, but you can certainly used.