Mike's Chicken Shish Kabobs. This Portuguese classic originates from the island of Madeira and features grilled skewers loaded with marinated beef. These grilled chicken kabobs are made with marinated chicken and colorful vegetables, all threaded onto skewers and cooked to perfection. An easy dinner that can also be baked in the oven!
Shish kabobs are just one of the many types of. Learn how to make the juiciest grilled chicken kabobs with this easy chicken recipe. Whip these Chicken Shish Kabobs up, serve them with a big salad, or a bowl of pasta or rice, or wrap them in some pita and add some grilled veggies… you get the idea. You can have Mike's Chicken Shish Kabobs using 28 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Chicken Shish Kabobs
- Prepare of ● For The Proteins.
- Prepare 2 Pounds of Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare of ● For The Brine [brine for 4 hours].
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Granulated Sugar.
- It’s 1/4 of Kosher Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ground Cumin.
- You need of ● For The Vegetables [as needed].
- You need of Red Bell Peppers.
- Prepare of Yellow Bell Peppers.
- Prepare of Orange Bell Peppers.
- You need of Green Bell Pepper.
- Prepare of Jalapeno Peppers.
- You need of Sweet Onions.
- It’s of ● For The Breads.
- You need of Nann Bread [grilled – bruised with garlic olive oil].
- It’s of good dash Ground Cumin.
- It’s of ● For The Seasonings.
- Prepare as needed of Garlic Olive Oil.
- Prepare of good dash Granulated Garlic Powder.
- It’s of goodd dash Granulated Onion Powder.
- It’s of good dash Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare of good dash Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare of good dash Ground Cumin.
- You need to taste of Sea Salt.
- You need of ● For The Sides [as needed].
- Prepare of Tzatziki Sauce [see my recipe under my profile for the sauce].
- You need Leaves of Fresh Cilantro.
They are so good, you'll want to eat them every which way! And if you want to switch it up sometime, use the cilantro vinaigrette instead. A shish kabob is made by piercing and threading cubes of meat onto long sticks and then grilling until cooked through. TESTED & PERFECTED RECIPE – These chicken kebabs are marinated in a tangy blend of yogurt, lemon, garlic and spices, then grilled on skewers One of my all-time favorite recipes for entertaining, these chicken kebabs are marinated in a tangy Middle Eastern blend of Greek yogurt, lemon, garlic.
Mike's Chicken Shish Kabobs step by step
- Here's the bulk of what you'll need.
- Stack your chicken with onions in between. Coat all scewers with garlic olive oil and seasonings..
- Grill your vegetables on indirect heat and your chicken on high unti fullyl charred in your grill..
- Lightly grill your Naan Bread. Lightly coat with garlic olive oil and season with ground cumin..
- Bell Peppers pictured..
- Place vegetables and chicken in crispy Naan Bread with Tzatziki Sauce.Enjoy!.
These low carb chicken shish kabobs are one of my favorites. With the Mexican spice blend and bell pepper slices, they taste like fajitas on skewers. Share: Rate this Recipe Combine orange juice, water, soy sauce, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl; mix well. Place pork (or chicken) in an airtight container. This delicious chicken shish kabob recipe was one of the first recipes I learnt from my Grandma.