Carrot And Sour Plum In Pork Soup.
You can cook Carrot And Sour Plum In Pork Soup using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carrot And Sour Plum In Pork Soup
- You need 1 kg of pork rib and bone.
- It’s 1 1/2 liter of water.
- It’s 4 medium of carrots.
- You need 10 of dried sour plum /suan mei.
- Prepare 1 small of dried tangerine peel.
Carrot And Sour Plum In Pork Soup step by step
- Bring a pot of water to a boil then Quick blanch the pork then drain and put into the presure cooker.
- Add in the dried sour plum , dried tangerine skin and carrot then add in the water snd cook on high for 45 minutes then enjoy.
- BELOW ARE FEW PORK SOUP RECIPE I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/414038-snow-pear-in-pork-soup https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/396046-korean-pear-and-lemongrass-in-pork-soup https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/400492-herbal-pork-soup-bak-kut-teh-with-shitake-mushroom https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/398321-rock-melon-and-almond-in-pork-soup https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/394990-lotus-root-with-herbs-in-pork-and-dried-oyster-soup https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/395035-papaya-and-peanut-in-pork-and-dried-oyster-soup https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/397696-papaya-and-pumpkin-in-pork-and-chicken-soup.