Malaysian Stir Fried Noodles (Mee Goreng).
You can cook Malaysian Stir Fried Noodles (Mee Goreng) using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Malaysian Stir Fried Noodles (Mee Goreng)
- You need 200 g of Noodles (cooked, strained and ready for use).
- Prepare of Sambal Paste (blend into a fine paste);.
- Prepare 100 g (1 pc) of Red Onion.
- You need 20 g (4 cloves) of Garlic.
- Prepare 40 g (2 pc) of Red Chillies.
- It’s 10 g (6 pc) of Dried Chillies.
- You need 20-30 g of Dried Shrimp.
- It’s of For Stir Frying;.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Lime Juice.
- You need 2 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 2 pc of Egg.
- It’s 20 g (1 stalk) of Spring Onions (garnish).
Malaysian Stir Fried Noodles (Mee Goreng) step by step
- In a wok heat the cooking oil until hot and fry the Sambal paste until the color turns, or the oil has separated. Then add the lime juice, salt, sugar and mix well..
- Add the noodles and mix well. Then make a cavity in the middle of the wok and fry the egg. Usually, the eggs are scrambled. After the egg is cooked to your liking, mix well with the noodles. Garnish with spring onions and serve..