Spicy Hot wings.
You can have Spicy Hot wings using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Hot wings
- Prepare of Chicken for deep frying.
- You need 4 1/2 lb of Chicken wings.
- It’s of wing sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 5 tbsp of tabasco.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of cayenne pepper seasoning.
- You need 3 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of jalapeño seasoning.
Spicy Hot wings instructions
- Take all ingredients for wing sauce mix in bowl then cool in fridge about 10 mins..
- At this point heat your oil to 350 and preheat oven too 375.
- Once oil is at 350 make sure wings are defrosted and pat dry. Add several wings to oil a time so the sumerge fully in oil cooking about 10 to 12mins.
- Once each batch of wings reachs internal temp 165 remove from oil, no need to drip oil. Add straight to sauce in bowl and coat well..
- Once coated put wing on sheet pan sprayed with cooking spray. Repeat steps 3 an 4 till all your wings are on tray try not to put wings ontop each other..
- Once you have full tray place in oven set to 375 an cooked till desired doneness. I cooked mine about 12 min..
- Get some bleu cheese and enjoy. You can change amounts of hot spices and make this hotter with a habenero sauce in place of tabasco..