Cheese,corn & veggies stuffed hot – dog. Korean corn cheese is essentially baked corn and cheese casserole. It's seasoned with creamy mayonnaise and a little sugar. And, it's cooked over melted butter, so it smells wonderful too!
It tastes similar to creamed corn with melted cheese on top. The original recipe uses a combination of mayonnaise and sweetened. Corn cheese what Koreans call cheesy corn. You can cook Cheese,corn & veggies stuffed hot – dog using 17 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheese,corn & veggies stuffed hot – dog
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sweet corn.
- You need 1 cup of grated cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of capsicum chopped.
- It’s 1 of onion cut in cubes.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of garlic crushed.
- It’s 2 Tsp of paneer greted.
- It’s 1 of boil mashed potatoes.
- You need 2 Tsp of coriander chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of origeno.
- You need 1 Tsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare to taste of Salt as required.
- You need 1 tsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 20 gm of butter.
- You need 4 tsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tsp of tomato kectup.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli sauce.
- It’s 5 of hot dogs ready made.
It often served in Korean BBQ restraints in U. S but more popular at sushi restaurant or bar inKorea. Corn cheese (콘치즈) is a quick, simple but also delicious side dish. It is quite often used in Korea as a side dish but is most popular as anju (안주).
Cheese,corn & veggies stuffed hot – dog instructions
- In heat pan,put 1 tsp butter,let it hot..
- Put garlic,saute it add all chopped things..
- Add corn saute it 1 miniute..
- Add paneer,mashed potatoes.mix it well..
- Add chilli flax, origeno,mix it..
- Fry it 2 miniutes..
- Add all sauces mix it very well..
- Add mayonnaise mix it..
- Add gratedcheese.mix it very well.add lime juice..
- Remove it from the flame..
- Now bake the hot dogs with little butter..
- Slit it in the middle..
- Put prepared mixture in it.if you want more mayonnaise you can apply it in the base.it gives more softness,& taste to the dish..
- Sprinkle some cheese in it..
- Bake it in preheated oven at 200 degree for 8 miniutes..
- It is very healthy,tasty and can serve any time,anyone..
- Serve it hot hot..
Anju is a general term used in Korea to describe food that. Since the mozzarella cheese and corn already has salt, it is best to use unsalted butter and low sodium sweet corn for this dish. 🙂. Add the corn in the pan. Corn cheese is a Korean dish made of sweet corn (often canned) and mozzarella cheese (often shredded). It is often served as anju (food accompanying alcoholic beverages).