Preserved Lemon Chicken Moroccan influenced.
You can cook Preserved Lemon Chicken Moroccan influenced using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Preserved Lemon Chicken Moroccan influenced
- Prepare of Spices/ Chermoula —————.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground Hungarian paprika.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley flakes.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of chopped cilantro.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground turmeric.
- You need 10 of threads of crushed saffron.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion diced.
- It’s To taste of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need of Chicken—————-.
- It’s 1/4 cup of extra Virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 of preserved lemon see my recipe or you can buy them.
- You need 1-1/2 pound of chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- It’s 1 of large English Cucumber sliced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of preserved lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of honey.
- It’s 1 cup of green olives sliced.
Preserved Lemon Chicken Moroccan influenced instructions
- Mix the spices and herbs with the onions in a bowl set aside..
- Heat the oil and sauté the chicken on both sides for about 3-4 minutes per side..
- Move the chicken to the Chermoula mix in the bowl, and coat the chicken..
- Deglaze the pan with the lemon juice..
- Slice the preserved lemon into thin strips remove any seeds.
- Add the olives, and lemon to the pan, along with the Cucumber and honey..
- Add the chicken back into the pan, along with all the Chermoula mixture..
- Simmer for 15-20 minutes turning the chicken on occasion..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.