You can cook Harvest Burgers using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Harvest Burgers
- Prepare 1 lb. of Lean Ground Beef (95/5).
- You need 1/8 tsp. of Salt.
- It’s 1/8 tsp. of Pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of Fresh Garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 of lbs. Butternut Squash, cubed.
- You need 1/2 C. of Apple, grated.
- Prepare 1 Tbs. of Coconut Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of Cinnamon.
- You need 1/8 tsp. of Clove.
- Prepare 2 C. of Onions, sliced.
- You need 2 C. of Mushrooms, sliced.
Harvest Burgers instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°F..
- In a bowl, mix beef, salt, pepper, onion powder and minced garlic together. Form beef mixture into 4 patties..
- Place some parchment paper on a baking sheet and spread out squash on top. Place in oven and bake for 25 minutes or until squash is tender..
- In a frying pan sauté onions and mushrooms until caramelized..
- Either grill or pan fry burgers until they are cooked to your desired doneness..
- Take the squash out of the oven, place both the squash and the apple in a bowl and mash together. You can add a little milk if too dry. Once mashed, stir in sugar, cinnamon and clove..
- Divide the squash between 4 plates. Top each with a burger. Top each burger with some onions and mushrooms..