Hot Italian Sliders. Easy baked Italian sliders with ham, salami, pepperoni, roasted red peppers, and provolone. Of course, they are the very best hot out of the oven, but if you need to store them; they do pretty good. How to Make Hot Italian Sub Sliders.
Italian Slider Sandwiches – Sliders stuffed with Italian meats, ham, salami, pepperoni, and cheese, baked to perfection. Perfect appetizer for parties, gatherings, and food for a crowd. Learn how to prepare this easy Hot Italian Sliders recipe like a pro. You can cook Hot Italian Sliders using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hot Italian Sliders
- Prepare of Sliced ham.
- Prepare of Sliced hard salami.
- You need of Sliced pepperoni.
- Prepare of Provolone cheese.
- It’s of Pepperchinis.
- You need of White dinner rolls.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need of Vinegar.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
These easy Italian slider recipe is your answer. Cheesy cheese, Italian meats and a golden bun is the ticket! These simple-to-assemble Margherita pepperoni and salami sliders are perfect for holiday entertaining. Skip the pasta and try Italian meatball sliders instead.
Hot Italian Sliders step by step
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees..
- Place rolls on baking sheet. Slice in half with bread knife long wise. Remove top half,set aside..
- Layer the meat and cheese on the bottom half of rolls. Layer with pepperchinis. Drizzle lightly with oil and vinegar. Salt and pepper to taste. Place top half of rolls back onto Sliders. (Optional I brush the top of rolls with softened butter)..
- Place in oven. Bake for 10-12 minutes until cheese is melted. Remove from oven. Let rest a few minutes. Slice rolls to separate sliders. Enjoy!.
Best of all, you can make the meatballs ahead and freeze them for a quick meal on busy nights. Italian sausage (hot or mild, your choice), salami and provolone cheese make for incredible—and easy—sliders that are like an antipasto salad on a bun. Hot Italian Sliders – Ham, salami, pepperoni, cheese and roasted red peppers? Italian Sliders: Mini-Meatball Subs on Hot Dog Rolls. Great for pre-game, tailgating, or a quick meal or snack.