Mexican Beans Salad.
You can have Mexican Beans Salad using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mexican Beans Salad
- It’s 1/2 cup of boiled chick peas.
- It’s 1/2 cup of boiled black eyed peas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of boiled kidney beans.
- You need 1/2 cup of boiled corn.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of red capsicum.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of yellow capsicum.
- It’s 1/4 cup of green capsicum.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 of table extra virgin spoon olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped fresh coriander.
- You need 1/2 of lemon juice.
- You need 1 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- You need Little of sugar.
Mexican Beans Salad instructions
- Keep ready the boiled beans, chopped capsicums and onion.
- In a mixing bowl take all the above ingredients and mix well.
- In a small bowl take the olive oil, lemon juice, chopped coriander, black pepper powder, salt and sugar, cumin powder and chopped garlic mix well.
- Now pour the seasoning on the beans mixture and mix well.
- The healthy Mexican salad is ready to serve.