Turkey Taco Salad.
You can cook Turkey Taco Salad using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkey Taco Salad
- You need 30 oz of Whole Pinto Bean.
- You need 1 lb of Ground Turkey.
- It’s 1 head of Roman Lettuce.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato.
- You need 1/2 lb of Ragu Double Cheddar Liquid Cheese.
- Prepare 6 oz of Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 6 of as needed Portions Of Corn Chips Or Tortilla Chips.
- You need 2 cup of Beef Broth Or Stock.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Crushed Red Pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Cumin.
- You need 1 of Salt And Pepper To Taste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Chili Powder.
Turkey Taco Salad step by step
- Cook ground turkey on med low heat until browned While meat is browning add 1/4 tsp red pepper, 1 1/2 tsp cumin, salt and pepper to taste, 1/2 tsp garlic, 1 tsp chili powder..
- Fill sauce pan with 2 cups of need stock and add can of pinto beans. Bring to boil and then simmer until beans are moist and hot..
- Heat cheddar cheese sauce in a microwave safe bowl just until heated through..
- Cut all vegetables to desires size.
- Layer salad as desired.