Prepping for the Grill, Hamburgers. Making sure the grill is hot, and allowing your grill to preheat is CRUCIAL. For grilling burgers, you should set the grill to the highest setting. After prepping your patties and seasoning, the trickiest bit with a charcoal grill is lighting.
Grilling season is upon us, and this year I've decided to master the art of America's summertime grilling favorite—the hamburger. Let the burgers rest for a minute after they come off the grill. This allows time for the juices to redistribute throughout the burger, giving you a more flavorful experience. You can cook Prepping for the Grill, Hamburgers using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Prepping for the Grill, Hamburgers
- You need 1-1/2 pounds of hamburger meat, beef.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
Prepping Your Grill Start preparing your grill about an hour before you want to eat. Scrape the grill with a grill brush to remove any residue from Remove the cover and place the hamburger patties on a clean platter. (Never use the same platter as used for the raw patties without a thorough cleaning.) I'm grilling them on a Foreman grill which are known for draining off the fat (and the moisture)from most meats. I made these yesterday for a barbeque that we had, every single guest told me how great the hamburgers were. Grilling Basics: Building a Better Burger.
Prepping for the Grill, Hamburgers instructions
- Spread the meat out. Sprinkle with seasonings. Press seasonings into the meat. I do this because if you try and fold it the seasonings bunch up sometimes. This way the seasonings are equally incorporated into each hamburger..
- Take up a quarter of the meat. Smooth out the Burgers hand forming but not folding. Put an indention in the center of each burger. Now refrigerate till it's ready for grilling time..
- The finished product going to the freezer.
Armed with a spatula in one hand and a cold beer in the other, there's no better way to celebrate summer than by hosting a cookout with friends. Whether on a beach in sunny California or at a backyard BBQ in North Carolina, I love entertaining around a fully. Homemade burgers on the grill are a summer cookout classic and one of America's most popular foods. We'll teach you how to make the best grilled burgers you've ever made with We'll also share some of our favorite recipes for grilled burgers so you can start planning your next cookout menu. Cooking steaks involve more than just taking the meat out of the fridge and slapping it on the grill.