Easy Italian Omu-Rice.
You can cook Easy Italian Omu-Rice using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Italian Omu-Rice
- You need 1 small of Onion.
- It’s 5 of Wiener sausages.
- It’s 2 of servings Cooked white rice.
- You need 2 large of Egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Milk.
- It’s 2 slice of Easily melting cheese.
- You need 1 of jar/pack Tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 of Salt.
- You need 1 of Pepper.
- It’s 1 of Fresh parsley.
- Prepare 1 of Butter.
Easy Italian Omu-Rice instructions
- Mince the onion, and slice the wiener sausages into small rounds..
- Fry the onion and wiener sausages in 1 tablespoon of butter, seasoning with salt and pepper. Using butter adds great flavor to the dish, but you can use vegetable oil if preferred..
- Add the cooked white rice and season with salt and pepper once more. Fry, mixing so that the onion and wieners are evenly distributed throughout the rice..
- Add 4 tablespoons of tomato sauce, and mix evenly throughout the rice while continuing to fry..
- Tightly pack 1/2 the rice into a rice bowl or other dish/mold..
- Turn out onto a plate. Repeat Steps 5 and 6 in the same way for the 2nd serving. I made mine in heart-shapes this time..
- Beat an egg thoroughly, adding the milk, salt, and pepper as desired. Melt some butter in a frying pan, pour in the egg mixture, and top with 1 slice of cheese..
- When half-way cooked, turn off the heat and place the omelet on top of the plated rice. Make a 2nd omelet in the same way, and use it to cover the 2nd portion of rice..
- Heat the remainder of the tomato sauce..
- Once heated, pour a generous amount over both rice-stuffed omelets, and garnish with a sprinkling of parsley..
- I use the tomato sauce pictured..