Warm Couscous Salad.
You can have Warm Couscous Salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Warm Couscous Salad
- Prepare 1 of eggplant (aubergine).
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 cup of boiling water.
- It’s 1 cup of instant couscous.
- It’s 1 of handful pitted olives.
- Prepare 4 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 tsp of rosemary, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground paprika and cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- It’s 1 of a few tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
Warm Couscous Salad instructions
- Heat some oil in a skillet over high heat. Add cubed eggplant. When nicely browned, turn down the heat.
- Continue frying the eggplant until soft, add minced garlic. When fragrant, add boiling water and couscous. Take off heat and cover with a lid.
- After 10 min, fluff the couscous with a fork, then add chopped olives, cubed tomatoes, rosemary, salt and paprika.
- Drizzle with olive oil and serve warm. Enjoy :).