Cauliflower Rice / Couscous with Chicken.
You can cook Cauliflower Rice / Couscous with Chicken using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Rice / Couscous with Chicken
- You need 1 of big cauliflower head, washed and grated.
- You need 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 head of chopped garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 2-3 tsp of butter.
- You need 1/2 c of chicken- cooked or leftover, chopped.
- It’s To taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Green or red chillies, chopped (optional).
Cauliflower Rice / Couscous with Chicken instructions
- Prepping the cauliflower: You can use a box grater or a regular one, as long as it turns out like couscous. When cutting it apart, drop/wash the pieces in salted water to flush out the insects/worms. Dry off as much water before grating. TIP: after grating, use a paper towel to absorb as much water as you can. If not, the texture will be mushy..
- Heat oil in a pan and saute garlic and onions in low heat until the onions are transparent.
- Add the grated cauliflower and mix in with your spatula..
- Add the butter. I prefer Anchor butter, its delicious! Mix in well..
- Drop in your coarsely chopped cooked or leftover chicken. Then chillies, if you like it spicy. Mix well..
- Taste and season with salt and pepper or more butter. The cauliflower cooks easily, about 7-10 minutes to let the flavors infuse..