VEGAN RECIPES: Pulled Jackfruit Buddha Bowl. Not strictly a Buddha bowl recipe, but one thing you can guarantee is that every bowl needs a great dressing, and this is what we have here. The recipe calls for vegan seitan sausage, if you can source this, great! Combine fluffy quinoa, crispy spiced chickpeas and mixed greens in this fabulous recipe.
Why not pick up a copy. Drain and rinse the jackfruit, then cut the jackfruit into smaller pieces, removing the core. Add the olive oil, onions, garlic, salt, and pepper to a large frying pan or skillet over medium-high heat. You can have VEGAN RECIPES: Pulled Jackfruit Buddha Bowl using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of VEGAN RECIPES: Pulled Jackfruit Buddha Bowl
- You need 1 cup of rice.
- Prepare of lime or lemon.
- You need of coriander.
- Prepare 1 of pice of sweet corn.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- You need of red cabbage.
- It’s of red beans.
- Prepare 1/2 piece of an avocado.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 250 g of jackfruit.
- It’s 1 of pice of lime.
- You need 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Prepare of few pieces of nachos chips.
- It’s of chili powder.
- Prepare of lettuce.
- It’s of parsley.
Buddha Bowl Christmas Bulbs Vegan Recipes Coconut Pasta Canning Holiday Decor Bowls Christmas Light Bulbs. Coconut Bowls™ on Instagram: "Pass the pasta.peas! You can find this recipe in our award-winning Vegan Bowls Cookbook! When you taste how good this pulled jackfruit is in a sandwich or taco filling, combined with your favourite slaws and salads for extra crunch, you'll want to eat it every day.
VEGAN RECIPES: Pulled Jackfruit Buddha Bowl step by step
- Rinse the rice thoroughly in a strainer or colander under the tap. Once the water that comes out of the rice is completely transparent and therefore clean, you can start boiling the rice. Put in a pan with the 400 milliliters of water and bring to the boil. Spice the rice with coriander and lime juice. and allow the rice to cool in 1 hour on a large flat dish..
- Put your corn into boiling water and cook it until you can smell the sweet corn flavor. Then cut it into two pieces. One piece is going to be grilled on coconut oil. Until it’s surface gets dark. (Chef’s Note: Watch out! Do not burn your sweet corn!).
- Meanwhile, cut the red cabbage into thin filaments and mix them with the leftover of the sweet corn and red beans. (Chef’s Note: You can also scrape the cabbage with a cheese slicer or peeler into long ribbons.) Cut the avocado of half and mash the flesh finely. Savor with salt and pepper and lime juice. This is going to be your guacamole..
- Now you can grill the jackfruit covered until it is getting soft as much to pull them apart with a fork nicely. Drizzle the pulled jackfruit with salt and pepper, coriander, soy sauce and apple cider vinegar..
- Spoon the slightly cooled rice (rather a little warm, then cold) into bowls. Divide cabbage salad, guacamole, nachos, corns, pulled jackfruit with the lettuce on this. Top the poke bowl with parsley and possibly chili flakes and jalapeño and serve immediately..
- If you want to you can mix apple cider vinegar, soy sauce, chili powder with mayonnaise. It is a perfect dipping for your nachos..
- Your pulled jackfruit buddha bowl is ready! Serve immediately..
Meanwhile, drain the jackfruit and rinse well. Jackfruit is the vegan version of pulled pork! I use it to make a pulled jackfruit sandwich, but you could also pile it into a burrito, on tacos, or anywhere you like! This Buddha bowl recipe is super fresh, delicious and versatile! The Buddha bowl isn't quite complete without ripe avocado, which I dressed up with toasted sesame oil, sesame seeds and flaky sea salt.