Stirfry Shrimp and Brocolli.
You can cook Stirfry Shrimp and Brocolli using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stirfry Shrimp and Brocolli
- You need 1 bunch of brocolli.
- Prepare 250 grams of shrimp.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic, slice thin.
- You need 1 of onion slice thin.
- It’s 4 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of black pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of salted butter.
Stirfry Shrimp and Brocolli step by step
- Mix in together soy,oyster, brown sugar, black pepper.
- Medium heat the pan, melt 1 tbs butter and saute onion and garlic until fragrant.
- Add 1 tbs butter, Put in the shrimp into the pan, cook until change colour.
- Pour in the mixing sauce, stirfry.
- Put in the brocolly until bright colour. Salt it, and done :D.