You can cook Taco Soup using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- You need 28 oz of Diced Tomatoes.
- You need 1 lb of Lean Ground Beef.
- You need 1 can of Red Kidney Beans.
- It’s 1 can of Pinto Beans.
- It’s 1 can of Black Beans.
- It’s 1 cup of Frozen Whole Kernel Corn.
- You need 1 packages of Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix.
- You need 1 packages of Taco Seasining.
- You need 1 cup of Chopped Onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chopped Green Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sour Cream.
- You need 1 tbsp of Black Olives – Sliced.
- You need 1 tbsp of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
Taco Soup step by step
- Brown ground beef in a Dutch oven. Add undrained canned tomatoes, beans and frozen corn. Stir in packets of ranch mix and taco seasoning. Bring to a simmer. Add chopped onions and peppers (these should remain slightly crisp). Ladle into bowls. Garnish with sour cream, olives and cheddar cheese..
- May also add diced jalopenos, cilantro, or green onions as a garnish..
- May serve with tortilla chips..