Taco Salad LOW -CALORIE.
You can cook Taco Salad LOW -CALORIE using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taco Salad LOW -CALORIE
- You need 4 of Corn Tortillas.
- It’s 1 of Non Stick Cooking Spray.
- Prepare 3/4 lb of Lean Ground Beef.
- It’s 1 slice of Onion Chopped.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic Minced.
- It’s 8 oz of Tomatoe Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Crushed Red Pepper.
- It’s 4 cup of Shredded Lettuce.
- You need 1/2 cup of Green And Red Pepper chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Shredded Cheese.
- Prepare 12 of Cherry Tomatoes.
Taco Salad LOW -CALORIE instructions
- 10 inch Corn Tortillas for Bowls wrap tortillas in foil warm in 350°F oven for 10 mins or until crispy..
- In skillet cook meat, Onion, and garlic until onion is tender and meat is browned. Drain Fat..
- Stir in tomatoe sauce, vinegar, cumin and red pepper. Bring to a boil then simmer for 10 mins..
- Place tortillas on each plate with lettuce spoon in meat micture sprinkle with green or red peppers and cheese..