Malaysian Biryani Rice – Nasi Briyani.
You can cook Malaysian Biryani Rice – Nasi Briyani using 24 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Malaysian Biryani Rice – Nasi Briyani
- It’s 1 cup of Basmathi Rice.
- You need 50 g of Raisins.
- You need 1.5-2 cups of Water.
- You need 1/4 cup of Evaporated Milk.
- You need 1 pc of Chicken Stock Cube.
- Prepare 1 pc of Lemongrass Stalk (bruised).
- You need 2 pc of Pandan Leaves (tied in a knot).
- Prepare of [Garlic Onion Paste] – ground well.
- You need 50 g of Red Onions.
- Prepare 20 g of Shallots.
- It’s 15 g of Garlic.
- You need 15 g of Ginger.
- Prepare of [Aromatics].
- It’s 1 pc of Cinnamon Stick.
- Prepare 2 pc of Star Anise.
- It’s 3 pc of Cardamom Pods.
- It’s 4 pc of Cloves.
- It’s of [Sauté].
- You need 1 Tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- You need 30 g of Ghee or Butter.
- It’s as needed of Salt.
- You need of [Fragrance and Color] – mixed together.
- You need 1 g of Yellow Food Coloring or Turmeric Powder.
- You need 3 Tbsp of Rose Water.
Malaysian Biryani Rice – Nasi Briyani instructions
- SAUTÉ: in a pot, heat 1 Tbsp of Cooking Oil along with Ghee/Butter until hot. Sauté the Garlic Onion Paste as well as the Aromatics until fragrant. Add the Rice and mix well..
- LIQUID: next, add the Water, Stock Cube, Evaporated Milk, Lemongrass, Pandan Leaves, Raisins and Salt. Mix well, cover with a lid and cook the rice..
- SERVE: once the rice is cooked, add the Rose Water Solution and gently fork the rice. Then leave the Rice to rest for 10 minutes before serving. Garnish with Fried Shallots and Raisins, serve with any curry you desire..