You can have Healthy Nachoes using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Nachoes
- Prepare 1 can of crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can of chilli beans.
- It’s 1 of Onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of Capsicum.
- It’s 300 grams of Corn.
- You need 450 grams of Prime mince.
- Prepare 1 of Wrap.
- You need 1 tbsp of Low fat Greek yogurt.
Healthy Nachoes instructions
- Sauté onion until brown then add mince and cook until brown. Drain off fat and add any spices (I use cayenne pepper for extra spice)..
- Add corn and capsicum and cook for 5 minutes before adding the chilli beans and tomatoes. Simmer on medium heat for 15 minutes..
- Cut wrap into chips and grill in oven at 180C for 2-3 minutes until slightly browned. Serve mince on chips and top off with a tablespoon of Greek yogurt, yum!.
- Nutritional info per serve: 405 calories, 13.9g fat, 38.7g protein, 75.6g carbs.