Mini Corn dogs. Skip the store-bought snacks in favor of an easy recipe for homemade corn dogs that take just Bypass the freezer aisle and whip up a DIY recipe for Easy Homemade Mini Corn Dogs perfect for. These Mini Corn Dogs are super easy and fun to make! A delicious little treat on a stick, these are A Mini History Of Corn Dogs.
These homemade corn dogs are incredibly easy to make and taste delicious! ▼ INGREDIENTS LIST. If you love corn dogs, you're going to love this easy mini corn dog muffins recipe! Prepare muffin batter as directed on package. You can cook Mini Corn dogs using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mini Corn dogs
- You need 12 of Sausages.
- Prepare 1 cup of – Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of – Milk.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of – Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of – Baking soda.
- Prepare 4 tsp of – Sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of – Butter (melted).
- It’s Pinch of if salt.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
- Prepare of Skewers/toothpicks.
- It’s of Icing sugar (optional).
Delicious Mini Baked Corn Dogs are the perfect easy lunch or dinner for your busy weeks. Your kids will love these cute little corn dog bites! Made with cornbread mix, hot dogs, and mini muffin tins. We take carnival food to new heights with this appetizer recipe for Mini Corn Dogs with Cranberry Mustard.
Mini Corn dogs step by step
- Sieve in all the dry ingredients in a clean bowl..
- In a separate bowl mix all the wet ingredients..
- Make a hole in the middle of the dry ingredients and add in the wet ingredients mixed together..
- Stir till completely combined..
- Cut each sausage into 4 and insert a skewer/toothpick..
- Dip each sausage in the batter to coat, and fry on a medium low heat..
- Dust with little icing sugar (optical)..
Chardonnay in a brut blend pairs well with. Making the mini corn dogs: Start by cutting your corn dogs into thirds. Of course, if you wanted full sized dogs, you could leave them whole, but what fun is that?! Fry corn dogs one or two at a time until lightly browned. These irresistible mini versions of corn dogs are perfect for picnics, sports snacks, and party appetizers.