Avocado and Tomato Salad.
You can have Avocado and Tomato Salad using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Avocado and Tomato Salad
- It’s 2 of Tomatoes (large, cut into a large dice).
- You need 2 of Avocados (cut into a large dice).
- You need 1 of purple onion (small, thinly sliced).
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped cilantro.
- It’s 2 of Lime.
- It’s of Extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s of Salt.
Avocado and Tomato Salad instructions
- In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, avocados, red onions and cilantro..
- Squeeze the lime juice over the top and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil..
- Gently stir..
- Taste and add salt as needed..