Grilled Vegetable Hummus.
You can have Grilled Vegetable Hummus using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Vegetable Hummus
- Prepare 2 cup of cooked chickpeas.
- Prepare 2 cup of grilled vegetables.
- You need 3 tbsp of tahini.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil (or omit, if cooked veggies in olive oil).
Grilled Vegetable Hummus step by step
- Add chickpeas, grilled peppers, garlic and onions seasoned with salt pepper and olive oil..
- Add pinch of salt, cumin, oregano, and cayenne pepper..
- Add tahini and lemon juice and blend..
- Drizzle in the olive oil and blend until desired consistency..
- Remove from blender and place in serving dish. Great with crunchy bread, pita chips, pretzels or crunchy veggies..